Tuesday 17 July 2012

Ryo. Rapper/ producer/ music vid director/editor (UK) @BEATSRYMESBLOG




Ryo. Rapper/ producer/ music vid director/editor. 
You can tell from my bars that I live the life I talk about. 
Been on the roads from a young age robberies, shotting, gas, knife, gun crime been through it all. Spent a large part of my life in prison where I honed my craft. Piecing the last 4 bars of wu syndicate beats to make instrumentals to music 2000 on playstation tryna make them original beats coz let's face it I got an original style. Distinctive I've been told. 
Not really 1 for punch lines I'm more into getting down to business as I say my music reflects me. 
Born and raised on the streets of Ealing west london. I been on this music ting forever started as a ragga artist as I moon lighted as a dj with black adder sound and silent whisper with dj quincy. 
I use to sing a bit with my cousin tendai (formerly of unklejam) back in the day too, before my voice broke. 
I got into rap in 1999 when I was inside. It was starting to take over from the bashment so I got involved. Many years later the talent is honed and refined and is the product you hear through your speakers when you log on or push in a cd. 
Log on to my twitter @ryoty187 or soundcloud.com/ryoty or www.youtube.com/ryoty1 
BB pin: 28C7DBF8
Get at me!
Trust me its worth it! 


RYO.



LISTEN TO A EXCLUSIVE JOINT JUST FOR BEATS RYMES AND BASSLINES IT HARD STAND TO ATTENTION


No comments:

Post a Comment