Sunday 18 December 2011

SOUL EATER PRODUCED BY BLACK PANTHER REVIEWED BY THA GENERAL

Welcome to the of one of the hardest albums of this year 2011 remember i said it one of  the hardest albums of  the year I present to you the Soul Eater produced by Black Panther. As soon as I got it I threw that in my CD PLAYER in my car doing  my road moves in London.
  1. Drowning – Mr. Metaphor, this joint is the right way to get a hip hop album started trust as soon as it starts some serious basss just starts banging those speakers and if this dont get u gassed up I don't know what will and if u like to get lifted then u know the rest Metaphor the joint is called drowning OOOOOOOO!!!.
  2. Heavy Mental Factory – Meredith DiMenna, ok u gonna say hold on a minute general but this aint kno hip hop song but you kno what the beats r lol Black Panther goes in here with some smooth vocals Meredith DiMenna that just breezes on the beats.
  3. Slum Dog – Nine Feat. Vanessa Liftig, I don't kno if you remember the rapper Nine?? he done the joints red rum etc well if u don' not too worry this song slum dog  is sick Vanessa Liftig is on those vocals and well Nine just smashes it.
  4. La Vie De John- Yanigga, aannnyyy wayyy the beat drops then i am banging my head u kno and yanigga starts his rap I don't undertsand what the fuck he is saying he is speaking in french but you kno what he is going in aaahhhh yeeaaa.
  5. John Smith – Masai Bey, you like to get gassed up huh you better get ready for John Smith on some stanking Beats you kno how Black Panther drops em chhhhheeeeesseeee Im gassed now.
  6. Run – Mr. Metaphor, so we got a second offering of Mr Metaphor he comes real hard on this joint its called run . We have had a few joints over the years called run right? this joint is right up there OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  7. Loser – The Incomparable Shakesphere, lol this joint is serious dont think what  the fuck is this? when u hear it just embrace the sound.
  8. Mr. Smith – Respect Tha God, hip hop u go to love it man check this brudda out respect tha god just giving you a taster tears this shit to shredds
  9. Expropriation: Dog Day Afternoon – Truth Universal, all i have to say the name says it all Truth Universal is defintely awake OOOO!!.
  10. Hustler Cop – Dynamix (Junclassic & K. Sise), all I am saying is if u love hip hop u kno this joint is off and popping they defintely put you in the picture it is what it is.
  11. Live N High Def – Oktober Zero, cchhhheeeeeeessseeeee I swear Black Panther wants me to crash my car Lmao, u like to get gassed up kno this one is going in bass rrattaaling some serious head nodding shit Oktober Zero  goes in hard trust me.
  12.  Sleep – Godilla, Respect Tha God, Randy Mason & Shabaam Shadeeq, Four the hard this track I do this in my sleep some of the hardest underground rappers around Godilla, Respect Tha God, Randy Mason & Shabaam Shadeeq (i do this in my sleep and i dream when i awake)
  13. Soul Eater – Mereidith DiMenna, we have a second helping of this lady and i am loving the smooth vocals on the rugged beats by Black Panther I am sure we can see a album coming from this lady Mereidith DiMenna and this is the title track Soul Eater.
  14. Guilty – Vanessa Lifitg Feat. Respect Tha God this must be one of the smoothest joint on the this album we got the second helping of Vanessa Lifitg Feat. Respect Tha God and they doin what they doing guilty is  the name of that track.
  15. Devil In My Ear – Godilla,
  16. Locked Away – Respect Tha God Feat. Shay, this is the last joint on the cd this one is called locked away ft Respect Tha God Feat. Shay on those vocals man one of my fav joints on the cd real smooth....

check a sample of track number 2 Heavy Mental Factory – Meredith DiMenna trust she is going in

So I have to say the album has got all sorts of flavours I give it 8 out 10  you can get his album on his Website its got all  the links there enjoy

1 comment: